The Co-operative Councils’ Innovation Network has four types of membership; each type of membership must be applied for under the process as set from time to time by the Executive Oversight Committee and the Values and Principles Board:
- Local councils (Unitary, County, District and Borough) in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Combined authorities and Police and Crime Commissioners
- Town and Parish Councils in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Groups of elected representatives engaged in local councils (Unitary, County, District and Borough) in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales:
- Minority administrations of local councils where opposition parties block membership and the administration therefore joins as a political group
- Opposition groups that will seek to become a Full Member if they take control of their local authority
3. Other elected authorities:
- The devolved administrations of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Local and regional government within Europe and beyond
Non-governmental organisations and corporations wishing to show their support and engage in the processes of developing innovative Co-operative Councils.
Individuals and organisations wishing to show their support and engage in the processes of developing innovative Co-operative Councils.
Membership fees are calculated according to the category of membership, this category will also determine the range of services that can be accessed by each member.
To find out more contact: [email protected].