Join the CCIN to be part of a growing and influential network of councils committed to developing a new relationship with citizens.
There is a growing interest, across the political spectrum, in how to share power and responsibility with citizens, support the development of community and civic life and find more cost-effective ways to create successful and resilient communities.
By becoming part of the network you will:
- access the latest ideas and thinking about putting Cooperative principles into practice
- position your council as an innovator
- help to influence policy thinking at national level
- share examples of projects and initiatives and learn from others about what works
- co-produce tools and techniques to support the development of cooperative approaches
- be invited to Cooperative Conferences around the country where you can meet and work with peers
- join an officer network who are leading the development of new approaches
- have access to a cadre of ambitious political leaders who are trying to bring change to their communities
- access a growing body of resources on the CCIN website
- join the debate on our active social media platforms
- access our multi-supplier Dynamic Purchasing System of specialist organisations to help you develop policy, implement prototypes and build capacity when you need to move quickly and flexibly
- profile your council’s achievements nationally.