Executive Oversight Committee
Until recently, you might have been excused for thinking artificial intelligence (AI) was something your organisation could opt out of – but this is no longer the case.
We know that AI will transform every industry and organisation, and public services are no different. AI unlocks unprecedented opportunities for public services, but of course, it also comes with risks.
In this free webinar, Mutual Ventures’ Chief Executive Andrew Laird, will chair a discussion about what the ever-increasing prevalence of AI means for local authorities and other public sector organisations. Andrew will be joined by:
– David Hepworth, Business Management Partner for ICT & Digital Transformation, Newcastle City Council
– David Skelton, Founder of Artemon Strategy and formerly of Google
– Agata Miskowiec, Principal Consultant, Mutual Ventures
Together, our panellists will explore:
– What are the potential use cases of AI in public services?
– What are the key risks and ethical considerations?
– What can your organisation do immediately to harness AI’s potential fully and prepare for potential disruption?
We have been fortunate to do some of this initial AI values and principles work with Newcastle City Council, who will share their experiences and AI journey.
If you want to know more about how to effectively (and ethically!) navigate the world of AI for public services, sign up today.