Executive Oversight Committee
This special E3M event is aimed at:
• Commissioners and decision-makers in local public authorities
• Social Enterprise leaders
• Funders and investors
Set against the context of the consequences of the Covid pandemic and the unprecedented economic and social challenges faced by communities across the country, this seminar will explore how local public bodies can harness the full potential of social enterprises as their purpose-aligned partners
• Get ideas, learning and new connections to support the development of new approaches to challenges in key service areas such as: adult social care, children’s services, public health and homelessness.
• Reflect with public sector colleagues, social enterprise leaders and external funders on these issues, exploring learning from case studies that have addressed a specific challenge and how the barriers involved in developing a new solution have been overcome.
• Work with others to develop an ambitious vision to grow the social enterprise market/provider base.
The event is based on interactive table discussions with other delegates. You will be allocated to a mixed group including colleagues who are: commissioners, social enterprise leaders and funders to explore issues throughout the day. Come prepared for active participation!
Following the seminar, there is a drinks reception to mark the 10-year anniversary of E3M, 18.00-20.00, so stay for that too if at all possible.
We are pleased to extend our E3M members’ reduced rate attendance fee to full and associate Council CCIN members, so for more information and to book please visit our website.
Mrs Claire Williamson
Social Business International