Co-op Development Tool – Taster Workshop
Date / 14th October 2021
Time / 11.30am - 1.00pm
Location / Online
We’ve partnered with Stir to Action who are running a Taster Workshop to build an understanding of how their Pipeline Development Tool can increase the effectiveness of co-operative development through diagnostic, strategic planning, partnership building, and leveraging external funding/programme activities. The session will support councils in developing their local coop economy. Stir’s Pipeline Development Tool featured in the Community Anchors – A Co-operative Recovery report commissioned by Preston City Council.
We’re offering 25 FREE places on this Taster Workshop.
FREE Places are available to Councillors and Officers from Full Member and Associate Member Councils and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional places are available at £75 pp.
The Workshop will explain the basics on:
- Detailed analysis of local infrastructure & gaps
- Identify existing & new ‘entry points’ into the sector
- Strategic understanding of the full business cycle
- Targeted investment into each stage
- Develop readiness levels and appropriate support
- Community in-reach opportunities through local partnerships
- Building high volume of interest to offset low conversion rate
- Access to external funding and programmes
- Sensitise officers to business development opportunities & national programmes
Book here: Registration