Communications Membership & Events for the CCIN – Branding.coop
Posted on 8th March, 2020
Established in 2016, branding.coop provides hands-on support and guidance to organisations wishing to promote their cooperative identity.
Since June 2016 Nicola has managed the communications, membership and events for the Co-operative Councils’ Innovation Network, providing a centralised point for CCIN Members, prospective members and other organisations wishing to find out more about the Network.
This hands-on support has included:
- Liaison with partners and stakeholders to ensure that the Network is Action Focussed.
- Co-ordinating the recruitment and retention of CCIN membership and management of the membership database and prospects
- Managing the CCIN website, councils.coop, print and social media platforms, acting as brand guardian
- Organising the CCIN’s Annual Conference and managing the Network’s participation at political conferences, events, and exhibitions
- Promotion of Member projects using Case studies. These have grown from 70 to 260 in the last four years
- Support to the Network’s governance: Executive Oversight Committee and Values & Principles Board
- Monitoring the delivery of the CCIN Strategy and Action Plan
- Management of the Network’s online Membership Forum
In the last four years the Network has grown from 19 Members to 66 Councils and Member organisations from across the UK.