Welcome to our web-based Training Programmes
Before diving in, you need to set up your LearnWorlds Account. This video shows you how.Video: Online training walk-through
Working with the Co-operative College, we have developed two certified training programmes – an Induction Programme and Key Themes for Co-operative Councils. We recommend that you undertake both programmes to get the most out of your membership.
This virtual learning environment is a general introduction for councillors and officers who represent Full Member Councils and Associate Members to learn about, or refresh, their knowledge of the Co-operative Councils’ Innovation Network (CCIN). It will also be useful for Affiliate Members and Supporters to better understand what the Network is and does.
- The ideas behind the CCIN
- How the CCIN operates
- The benefits of membership
- CCIN’s commitment to co-operative values and principles
- Through case studies, we explore where Co-operative Councils are making a real difference to individuals and communities
Key Themes for Co-operative Councils
This course follows on from the CCIN Induction Course.The second programme is for councillors and officers who represent Full Member Councils and Associate Members and provides insight into some of the key themes for Co-operative Councils including co-operative place-making and co-production and community wealth building. It will also be useful for Affiliate Members and Supporters to better understand what co-operative councils are seeking to achieve. It looks at:
- How the CCIN’s Statement of Values & Principles underpins what makes a ‘Co-operative Council’
- Co-operative Placemaking and Co-operative Councils
- Community Wealth Building and Co-operative Councils
- CCIN’s commitment to Co-operative Values and Principles
- Through case studies, we explore where Co-operative Councils are making a real difference to their local communities