Review of the Year 2017-18
It has been another busy twelve months as we have continued to grow the CCIN’s profile and showcase the valuable contribution the Network’s Members make to municipal policy development, at a time when local government is faced with the challenge of providing good and effective public services with ever diminishing resources.
- Launch of our Housing Commission’s report on Community Led-Housing
- Exhibited and participated in 25 events
- Preston City Council and Greater Manchester Combined Authority join the Network
- Significant take-up of our new Associate and Affiliate Membership schemes
- More than doubled the number of Case Studies (70 to 155) on our website which has given our members recognition with new audiences
- Cardiff City Council won the inaugural Co-operative of the Year Award