Cooperative commissioning workshop
In January 29 2014, the Cooperative Councils Innovation Network and Lambeth Council hosted a series of workshops looking at what cooperative commissioning means in practice, through the use of case studies including the Young Lambeth Cooperative, Lambeth Cooperative Parks, and Living Well Collaborative. See below for a summary of the day and slidepacks of the case studies and Lambeth’s cooperative ambitions.
1. How Lambeth is Becoming a Co-operative Borough
The Journey so far:
- What Coop Council means to Lambeth.
- Examples of coop working in action.
- The journey from small scale projects to whole system and culture change.
The Operating Model:
i. The coop commissioning cycle
ii. The structural shift
iii. The cultural shift
v. New roles – cabinet members, backbenchers, staff
2. Cooperative Council in Action
- Young People’s Commissioning, including the Young Lambeth Coop.
- Cooperative Parks
- Lambeth Living Well Collaborative