Join the CCIN to be part of a growing and influential network of councils committed to developing a new relationship with citizens.
There is a growing interest, across the political spectrum, in how to share power and responsibility with citizens, support the development of community and civic life and find more cost effective ways to create successful and resilient communities.
By becoming part of the network you will:
- access the latest ideas and thinking about putting Cooperative principles into practice
- position your council as an innovator
- help to influence policy thinking at national level
- share examples of projects and initiatives and learn from others about what works
- co-produce tools and techniques to support the development of cooperative approaches
- be invited to Cooperative Conferences around the country where you can meet and work with peers
- join an officer network who are leading the development of new approaches
- have access to a cadre of ambitious political leaders who are trying to bring change to their communities
- access a growing body of resources on the CCIN website
- be part of regional and national networks in England, Scotland and Wales
- join the debate on our active social media platforms
- profile your council’s achievements nationally.