Policy Labs & Prototypes
In 2016 the Network welcomed applications to deliver two types of project:
Policy Labs which were bigger collaborative pieces of work that CCIN members worked on together, and eligible for up to £10,000 of funding
Policy Prototypes which were smaller projects delivered in a locality on behalf of the Network and eligible for up to £1,500 of funding.
2016 Policy Labs and Prototypes – Round 1:
- Welcoming and helping refugees and asylum seekers (Culture School) – The City of Cardiff Council
- Closing the education attainment gap – City of Edinburgh Council
- Telford Mental Health Forum – Telford & Wrekin Council
- Beyond Asset transfer – Newcastle City Council – Newcastle City Council
- Co-operative Performance Framework – Oldham Council (AGM report) The co-operative ideal – Performance Framework (slides) – Oldham Council
- Co-operative Peer Challenge – Plymouth City Council
- Housing Commission – Croydon Council
- Developing a Co-operative Theory of Change – Collaborate & Oldham Council
2017 Policy Labs and Prototypes – Round 2
Two Policy Labs had been approved and submissions from Members are now being sought to deliver these projects:
- Health and Social Care Prototypes on this theme would be invited once the Policy Lab had been commissioned.
- Impact of Devolution, Combined Authorities, Metro Mayors and Police and Crime Commissioners on the Co-operative Council agenda
If you wish to apply to deliver a Policy Lab please return the CCIN Policy Lab and Prototype Application Form. If you are applying to deliver a Policy Prototype please complete the CCIN Policy Lab and Prototype Application Form, as well as the Policy Prototype Funding EOI providing details of how much funding you require.